quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009


Message to my pupils: (Mensagem aos meus alunos)

I'd like to leave a message to my pupils of English: About 2,000 years ago one man came to earth, he said he was the son of God, he operated countless miracles, showed his power and died on a cross shedding his blood to forgive us from our sins. He wasn't only a developed spirit or an important leader. He himself admitted: "I am the way and the truth and the life, nobody comes to the Father expect through me". Open your bible, it's exactly in the book of John, chapter 14 - verse 6. So, in a nutshell he is the "guy", the only saviour, the helper, the one who died in our place. He loves you like no-one else does. Give your heart to him, he is the real God!

2 comentários:

  1. Oh yes "uncle" Welisson

    "Jesus is the walk, the true and the life"

    Tank you my God, Today I'm free!

    Brother Werllon

    ResponderExcluir
  2. that's the idea! to gospel for everybody!!
    including me, isn't it? I need jesus more than everything. he's the only one!! thank you god for loving me. help me to surrender myself to you..

    ResponderExcluir